Research has shown that when youth find their true passions — those activities that uplift, motivate, and drive them — and are supported in these choices by family, friends, and mentors, they are more likely to lead a happier healthier life.
This is our mission with Legacy Sports, to help young athletes thrive whilst learning life skills both on and off the field.
If you’re like most parents, you want to make a positive difference in your kids’ life and see them succeed, but you’re not quite sure how to do it, or where to start… We’re here to help.
Being a parent feels tougher than ever and trust me when I say, you are not alone. Your concerns, support, and advice you’re seeking are similar to fellow parents all over the world. Remember, players learn best when their entire support system is part of the process
Do you need advice on……
– Where to begin regarding the college recruiting process
– How to help your son/daughter apply themselves more in the classroom
– My son/daughter is struggling with anxiety, how can I help them
– What supplements/food should my kid be eating to thrive
– My son has received interest from pro scouts/college recruiters, what do we do next
– How to strengthen your parent/athlete dynamic
– How to be more positive and supportive of their dreams
– Returning from injury, how can I help
– What subjects should we be taking to remain eligible for NCAA
– How to raise the bar in your own life to be the best parent, role model, partner, and champion you can be
-What workouts should my son/daughter be doing to become faster, stronger, and more dynamic.
Discover secrets, guides and valuable information that we only share with our community.